Sunday 10 April 2011

Oxygen Bar + Artificial Photosynthesis

After showing my tutor the emerging technologies I researched, I was not convinced that i had used an emerging technology to its full potential yet. After much thought and google searching, I eventually stumbled across the idea of an oxygen bar. The reason that I thought an oxygen bar was so important to incorporate into my intervention, was the intergration of the oxygen bar with artificial photosynthesis. As oxygen bars sell and distribute flavoured oxygen for recreational use, my building could harness the pure oxygen through the installation of artificial photosynthesis.




The oxygen bar aspect of my building has a multi-purpose feature. This is that during the day, the oxygen bar would be used by workers looking for a relaxing break from work, while during night, dancers would use the oxygen bar to rejuvenate their tired body.

No comments:

Post a Comment