Wednesday 1 June 2011

Nikki Farquharson

I've been struggling with designing my new floorplan. Iv'e been look at graphic design to try to get some cool and interesting shapes into my plans. One graphic designer that I find very cool and interesting is Nikki Farquharson. Her artwork and design usually involves model standing in some cool matrix of colours and shapes. This is where the FLoor Tech technology comes in. With this Floor Tech product and some imagination it is now possible to have such cool designs as flooring. So with these images I can already start to see a floor plan possible, it is just a matter of actually sitting down and doing it. I've left a link to Nikki Farquharson's website at the bottom of this post.




http://www.nikkifarquharson.com/home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment